I'm a freelance designer & illustrator with a passion for projects that explore history, science and culture.
I love working with clients in the heritage, education and non-profit sectors, listening to the stories they want to tell and helping to bring them to life through creative and eye-catching design that informs and inspires!
- Fundraising & Educational Materials Macmillan Cancer Support
Historical Illustration & Interpretation
World Conqueror on Horseback
- Hoardings & External Signage V&A Museum of Design, Dundee
- Sustainability Education Sustrans
- Children's Book Design Portmoak Primary School
- Illustrated Folk Tales Carlin Maggie
- Vintage Illustrations Grim Fandango
- Poster Design Reyka Vodka Viking Party
- Fantasy Illustrations The World of Sulhan
- Event Advertising Jailhouse Rock!
- Branding Coburg House Art Studios
- Album Sleeve Design John Cee Stannard